1.5″ bore, 2″ stroke with screw clearance holes in front end cap mounting style.
Flat-II? cylinders are compact, low profile actuators that are ideal in applications where rotation is prohibited and space is minimal. Non-rotation is achieved using dual piston rods and a rod end block that ensures the rods work in tandem. ?The Flat-II? eliminates the need for external alignment devices, such as guides, rods, and alignment posts or pins.
- Bore sizes: 3/4″, 1-1/16″, 1-1/2″, 2″
- 304 stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- Standard oil impregnated bronze rod bushing
- Stainless piston rod
- Precision machined anodized aluminum heads
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI (air only)